The presentation upload period has been concluded. Thank you for your interest.
|Type of Participation||Fee|
|Authors (full/short paper)||50 €|
|Authors (EIE/YR papers)||30 €*|
* Please contact us in case of financial hardship for further arrangements and support
AUTHORS TAKE NOTE – At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference and present the paper. Registration payment deadline for authors of accepted papers: October 26, 2021.
ONLY ONE author must pay for the participation fee of each paper and accept the conference's terms on behalf of their co-authors. Once the participation fee is paid, all authors will automatically be able to attend the Conference and do NOT have to register again via the Registration for Attendees.
ALL authors are encouraged to log in via the Author Area in order to upload their cv and an image for their profile page in the CHIGREECE 2021 Conference List-of-Authors page.
- Full and short research papers - Video Submission: 08-11-2021 / Payment: 26-10-2021
- Young researchers - Video Submission: 22-10-2021 00:00:00 / Payment: 29-10-2021
- Exhibition & interactive experiences - Video Submission: 29-10-2021 / Payment: 29-10-2021
Creating and providing your presentation for CHI Greece 2021 - Video recording instructions
- Videos should be prepared using the SIGCHI video recording guidelines. The final video should have the following properties:
- 16×9 aspect ratio
- MP4/MP4V format
- The Video Codec should be H.264 and the Audio Codec AAC+ or AAC. MPEG4 PART 10 or AVC
- Preferably, use a Picture-in-Picture presentation format to show both presenter and slide content
- Video recordings should be strictly within the allocated time limits:
- Full papers: 15 minutes
- Short papers: 10 minutes
- Videos must have accompanying subtitles/captions to meet accessibility standards
- Subtitles must be in the form of a separate SRT format file.
- SRT subtitles files can be created manually, or using YouTube (by uploading the video privately and then downloading automatically generated subtitle file) or using Otter.AI. However, automatically generated subtitle files should be then manually edited, as automated tools often have issues with technical terminology.
- You can upload your video recording and the subtitles through the CHI Greece 2021 platform using the Author Credentials that have been mailed to you.